At The Working Lunch, over 1,000 business, community, education and political leaders, along with representatives from a wide range of industries and professions, will gather to network, strengthen partnerships, celebrate milestones and renew commitment to increasing opportunities for women and minorities.
Table Leaders represent a wide range of industries and professions in metropolitan Chicago. Anyone willing to take up the challenge is welcome. If you enjoy networking and have energy and enthusiasm to devote to a great cause, you can be an important part of our fundraising success and make a real difference for low-wage working women.
What Are the Table Leader Responsibilities?
Table Leaders are asked to commit to filling at least one table at the event by either:
- Selling ten (10) individual tickets to fill a table;
- Purchasing a table of ten (10) and filling it with friends and colleagues; or
- Soliciting a corporate sponsorship.
How Does It Work?
- Women Employed staff will work with you to either create or edit your contact list.
- We will send you notecards to write personal notes on that will be included with your invitations.
Our Table Leaders are at the core of our event’s success, and we hope that you’ll join us to make this year’s event the most successful ever!
Event: Women Employed's Annual Luncheon, The Working Lunch
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Location: Hyatt Regency Chicago, 151 E. Upper Wacker Dr.
All fields below are required.