Taking the first step to return to college can be daunting, but Complete the Degree makes it easier than ever for you to:
- Find the right college for your educational goals.
- Receive personalized academic counseling.
- Uncover available grants, scholarships, and loans—even employer tuition assistance.
- Discover how your previous life and educational experience can count toward your degree.
Women Employed launched Complete the Degree in partnership with the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL). Contact CAEL for more information about accessing the program's services »
“[My Complete the Degree advisor] gave me realistic advice and pointed me in the right direction. You need that. You don't want to waste your time. She's always available when I need her. And the service is free. I'm just grateful and excited to be back in school.”
- Diana Ramirez-McCormick, Complete the Degree advisee
See the schedule of free Complete the Degree workshops»