About the Position
Women Employed is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented individual for the position of Policy and Organizational Impact Assistant. This position is responsible for providing support to the Policy and Organizational Impact Team, including: Executive Vice President (EVP) of Policy and Organizational Impact, and the Policy and Program staff, in a variety of clerical and communication roles.
This is a full-time position located at our downtown offices. Starting salary is $37,500 per year. In addition, Women Employed offers competitive benefits including health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, flexible schedules, and more.
- Provide administrative support to the EVP and the Policy and Program staff including tasks such as responding to phone and email inquiries, scheduling and setting up meetings, presentations, and webinars, making copies, taking meeting notes and sending follow-up communication
- Write, prepare, proofread, edit, format, and/or send program and policy communications and materials, including: email blasts, newsletter, lesson plans, and welcome/initial outreach materials to volunteers.
- Maintain data in Salesforce, including: adding new contact entries and updating existing contact records, adding members to tracking campaigns and updating engagement statuses, downloading reports, and ensuring they are digestible for the target audience, and creating mass email lists.
- Support the business development strategy including: basic client entry into Salesforce, mailing invoices and acknowledgement letters, setting up client meetings, solicitation packets, and return-to-sender processing.
- Support the Program Team by compiling, reviewing, and submitting quarterly and year-end data reports as well as assisting with organizing program materials.
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associates Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years relevant experience required.
- Ability to handle requests from multiple sources and manage and meet deadlines on multiple assignments at once.
- Flexible problem-solving approach.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with databases. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Regular business travel and a vehicle are not required for this position.