Join with Chicago's leading businesses and organizations to ensure the success of The Working Lunch, Women Employed’s most important fundraiser. This eagerly anticipated event features a highly acclaimed keynote speaker and leaders from every sector: business, education, public policy, and philanthropy.
As an event sponsor, you give low-income working women the opportunity to achieve economic security, contribute to the economic health of our communities, and help ensure that businesses have a skilled, diverse workforce. What’s more, sponsors of The Working Lunch receive prominent recognition and premier event seating to match the level of your investment.
Corporate sponsorship packages are available for investments of $2,500 to $25,000 and may include:
- Prominent display of company logo and link on website
- Corporate chair opportunity for a senior executive
- Company logo on promotional communications
- Company logo and advertisement in program book
- Preferred event seating
- Volunteer opportunities for employees
Contact espector[at]womenemployed[dot]org or 312-782-3902, ext. 250, so we can tailor a corporate sponsorship package to meet your goals.