Join with Chicago's leading businesses and organizations to ensure the success of The Working Lunch, Women Employed’s most important fundraiser.
As an event sponsor, you give low-income working women the opportunity to achieve economic security, contribute to the economic health of our communities, and help ensure that businesses have a skilled, diverse workforce. What’s more, sponsors of The Working Lunch receive prominent recognition and premier event seating to match the level of your investment.
- Prominent display of company logo and link on website
- Company name featured on WE's social media pages
- Company logo on promotional communications
- Company logo and advertisement in program book
- Company logo and link on WE's website
- Preferred event seating
- Volunteer opportunities for employees
Contact jlawson[at]womenemployed[dot]org or 312-782-3902, ext. 225, so we can tailor a corporate sponsorship package to meet your goals.