About the Position
Women Employed is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented individual for the position of Advancement/Executive Assistant. This position is responsible for providing support to the CEO and Board of Directors, the Marketing and Engagement Team, the Development Team, and the Administrative Team in a variety of clerical and communication roles.
This is a full-time position located at our downtown Chicago offices. Starting salary is $37,500 per year. In addition, Women Employed offers competitive benefits including health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, flexible schedules, and more.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO including managing and responding to correspondence and phone calls, scheduling meetings, making travel reservations, maintaining contact lists, and processing expense reports.
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and volunteer councils including scheduling meetings, preparing materials, setting up meeting rooms, taking minutes, and completing necessary follow-up.
- Utilize various technology platforms (Salesforce, Constant Contact, KnowWho) to maintain data regarding our contacts, advocates, and donors including assisting the Development Team with fundraising efforts from solicitation to acknowledgement.
- Provide technical and administrative support for engagement and fundraising events.
- Assist Marketing Team with administration of social media posts and other editorial content.
- Assist with volunteer communications and recruitment including volunteer recruitment for WE’s annual gala.
- Provide administrative support to The Pattis Family Foundation Summer Leadership Program.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary.
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associates Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years relevant experience required.
- Ability to handle requests from multiple sources and manage and meet deadlines on multiple assignments at once.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Windows Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT.
- Experience with databases. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Regular travel and a vehicle are not required for this position.