About the Position
Women Employed is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented individual for the position of Advancement/Executive Assistant. This position is responsible for providing support to the CEO and Board of Directors, the Marketing and Engagement Team, the Development Team, and the Administrative Team in a variety of clerical and communication roles.
This position is temporarily working remotely due to COVID-19 and is required to be in the office at least one day per week to perform duties that cannot occur remotely. Starting salary is $37,500 per year. In addition, Women Employed offers competitive benefits including health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, flexible schedules, and more.
E-mail resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No telephone inquiries accepted. Women Employed is an equal opportunity employer.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO including managing and responding to correspondence and phone calls, scheduling meetings, making travel reservations, maintaining contact lists, and processing expense reports.
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and volunteer councils including scheduling meetings, preparing materials, setting up meeting rooms, taking minutes, and completing necessary follow-up.
- Utilize various technology platforms (Salesforce, Constant Contact, KnowWho, MobileCause, Conga) to enter and maintain data regarding our contacts, advocates, and donors including assisting the Development Team with fundraising efforts from solicitation to acknowledgement.
- Provide technical and administrative support for engagement and fundraising events.
- Assist Marketing Team with administration of social media posts and other editorial content.
- Assist with volunteer communications and recruitment including volunteer recruitment for WE’s annual gala, The Working Lunch.
- Provide administrative support to The Pattis Family Foundation Summer Leadership Program.
- Provide other administrative support, as necessary.
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associates Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years relevant experience required.
- Ability to handle requests from multiple sources and manage and meet deadlines on multiple assignments at once.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Windows Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT.
- Experience with databases and the ability to quickly learn and become a super-user of various databases and technology platforms like Salesforce, Mobile Cause, Constant Contact, KnowWho, and more. Salesforce experience a plus.