Become a Sponsor for The Working Lunch
The Working Lunch is one of the largest luncheons of its kind in Chicago and brings together 1,000 supporters from the private and public sectors across the greater metropolitan area.
Join with Chicago’s leading businesses and organizations to ensure the success of The Working Lunch, Women Employed’s most important fundraiser.
At the event, attendees have the opportunity to network with other area professionals and discuss challenges working women face today. During the program, guests will be introduced to the various partnership opportunities and strategies WE has identified as ways we can work together to remove barriers to women’s economic freedom.
Corporate sponsorship packages are available for investments of $5,000 to $20,000.
Table purchases are available at lower levels as well. Contact Christina Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Packages may include:
- Prominent display of company logo and link on website
- Company name featured on WE’s social media pages
- Company logo on promotional communications
- Company logo and advertisement in program book
- Company logo and link on WE’s website
- Preferred event seating *Volunteer opportunities for employees
Partnering with Women Employed
- Provides the opportunity to engage with a desirable audience of professional women in the greater Chicago area
- Demonstrates to your team, customers, key stakeholders, and prospective employees that you understand and appreciate the value of women and that you want to be part of building equity for women